A minor in family social science will deepen your understanding of parents, children, and couples in today’s complex world. family systems. Focused on the fundamental building block of society – the family – an FSoS minor complements any career that works with people touches those systems, from business to political science to medicine, law, and more.
Application directions for an FSoS minor:
1. Choose the form for the minor you want to complete.
2. Please include the courses you have completed, courses in progress, and planned courses. Courses do not need to be completed prior to submitting it. Print, sign, scan, and email to Kirsten Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Once it is received, she will review, sign, and submit to CEHD for processing.
4. If the form is incomplete, she will send it back to you for completion.
5. Once approved, it takes two to three days for it to show up on APAS.
Undergraduate minor applications
Family and community engagement minor [PDF]
Family therapy minor [PDF]
Family social science minor [PDF]
Family financial studies minor [PDF]